Saturday, July 10, 2010

Margaritas & Friendships


What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon...Margaritas with a good friend!! It has been awhile since my friend, Erica and I have gotten together. We both have significant others and time just seems to fly by. Well, it just so happened we both had time for a visit, so I flew over to her house (we live on the same sim). Whenever I sit around and talk to my friends, I'm always searching for new pictures. I love capturing a moment or two...and love sharing with friends what I see. Pictures speak a thousand words..and this one of me is saying...."a few more margaritas and I'm crawling home"

This is Erica. She is my neighbor. When I first moved into the Coco Falls Sim, she came over right away and welcomed me. Little did I know that she would eventually become one of my best friends. She has been here for me anytime I needed someone to talk to, given me advice when I have asked, and have gotten me to laugh when I needed it. I can't tell you how many times I have heard her say...you're a goof!! I love that!!! We had a good afternoon..drinking, laughing and sharing our lives. Never in a million years, would I have thought that SL would connect me to such great people.

As the sun was setting...and I was starting to slur my words (Margaritas remember?)...it was time for me to head home. For fear of flying off to never-never land, I decided to walk on home. On the walk home, it gave me time to reflect...I smiled...and thought how thankful I am to have such a friend..one that is family!!








No comments:

Post a Comment