Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Big Bad Blogger Challenge 2010

I am a fairly new blogger, and I am also a plurker. While I was going through my timeline I came across the mention of a Big Bad Blogger Challenge 2010. I was intrigued, so I im'd Alicia Cheneaux in world to find out the details. Basically, it is a challenge for all bloggers to post a blog every day for a week. She will give a question to answer, or you can just blog about anything. In a nutshell, it is a challenge for bloggers to continue what they do. We all love a challenge, don't we?


Today's Topic: Why did you become a blogger? How has it enriched your life?



Hmmm, to be quite honest, I am not sure. I know that since I've joined SL a year ago, I have read so many blogs and find them very interesting. I love the fact that I could scroll through the blogs (especially the fashion blogs) and find out where I can find items to improve my avatar. Then there are times when I scroll through them and laugh, seeing the silly things my friends do.



Here is Scarlot before she read fashion blogs....



and then look at the profile shot. Much better, huh?

Has blogging enriched my life? To be honest, not so much. I am just starting this blogging thing. I am also computer illiterate, so creating a page, adding pictures, and posting a blog takes me like forever and is quite challenging. I entered this challenge in hopes that it will make me a better blogger. Fashion is not my thing (that is why I read all of your blogs). I hope I find my creativeness in me to keep you entertained. I can be quite funny in RL if I wanted. If you leave my blog page with a smile on your face or a warm feeling in your heart, I will know that I have succeeded. Happy Blogging & Thanks for giving me inspiration to try something new!!











No comments:

Post a Comment